Ana Mandara Luxury Bed and Breakfast, 152 Settlement Point Rd, Port Macquarie, New South Wales
Exclusively adults-only accessible accommodation, Ana Mandara Luxury Bed and Breakfast is lovingly designed, quiet and relaxing. A purely indulgent place for an idyllic getaway You’ll experience their exquisite location, fine cuisine and immaculate service.
A haven of serenity & seclusion on the Hastings River, Port Macquarie.
It’s here, in the beautiful curve of the river that you’ll find Ana Mandara. Tranquillity positioned on the water’s edge. They’ve created an ambience perfect for couples and groups looking for relaxed adult-only boutique accommodation.
Each of the guestrooms is a private enclave, luxuriously equipped and built for relaxation. Their rooms are expansive and well-appointed with king-size beds. Three of the rooms feature private balconies and views over the river and personal spa baths.
Their fourth guest room is fully wheelchair accessible and designed to provide comfort with easy access to facilities including shower and private balcony with river views. They have a lift to the first floor from the carpark.
A refuge, you are surrounded by nature in this gorgeous adults-only accessible accommodation.
The morning sound of Kookaburras. A front-row Riverview seat for afternoon dolphin displays. Kangaroos grazing nearby. It’s a breathtaking location and we’re spoilt with a symphony of birdcalls. A chorus of feathered throats sings the morning alive, with a different tune in the evening.
Their resident chef Leo creates an amazing 3-course gourmet Chef-prepared breakfast every day. The breakfast menu changes daily and they source only the freshest ingredients from the garden and local producers. Leo expresses his love for food by creating evening meals from various corners of the world. With Austrian heritage, the menu is a fusion of European and Australian flavours.
- Activities At This Adults-Only Accessible Accommodation:
- Picnics at Settlement Point Reserve
- Entertainment at The Glasshouse Theatre
- The Coastal Walk is wheelchair accessible from Westport Park to Town Beach along the beautiful
- Hastings River and iconic painted break wall.
- Town Beach – The Sandcruiser Beach Wheelchair is free to use and available at Town Beach during the lifeguard patrol season and when lifeguards are on duty.
- Lake Cathie Wheelchair Friendly Fishing Platform – all year round