Set amongst the natural bush of Nannup, Crabapple Lane offers a tranquil getaway in the South West of Western Australia with easy access to all the major tourist attractions the area has to offer.
- Central to all south west towns and attractions and 30 minute drive from Margaret River.
- Ideal Getaway, walking distance to Nannup town centre
- High Class Accommodation
- Guest’s own private wing
- Gourmet continental breakfast
- Gourmet Hamper available on request
- Surrounded by Blackwood River, hills, fields and forest
Crabapple Lane offers 3 (three) large bedrooms, two Queen and a share single with 2 (two) King size single beds.
Rooms include their own en- suite and private patio.
All rooms are equipped with heating, ceiling fans, television and DVD player and hair dryer.
A large lounge/dining area is dedicated for the use of guests. It is equipped with comfortable lounges, cosy wood heater, air conditioner, refrigerator, tea/coffee making facilities, and stereo.
The lounge area leads outdoors to the pergola, where you can relax and enjoy a coffee or pre- dinner drink while overlooking the garden waterfall and ponds, natural bushland with a view of paddocks, river and rolling hills.
- Accessible Room
- Accessible Bathroom
- Bathroom with Grab rails
- Wheelchair Ramps
- Wheelchair Access
- Accessible Parking