Goolwa Camping & Tourist Park is located within walking distance of the township of Goolwa and is a great place to base your family while exploring the Murray River and the Fleurieu Peninsula.
ENJOY LOCAL HISTORY & ART
There’s never a dull moment around Goolwa. Whether you’re interested in viewing local art or relaxing in the sun, you’ve arrived at the right place. Thanks to our central location, guests are never more than a few minutes away from delicious dining, fun activities and natural wonders.
CHOOSE YOUR VILLA
Whether you choose to book one of our lovely villas or prefer to take advantage of our drive thru sites, you really can’t go wrong. We’ve created a convenient park that caters to full families, couples and solo travellers. All you have to do is explore our accommodation options to learn which setting is right for you.
Mobility Impaired Cabin – 6 Berth
- 2 Bedrooms – One with a Queen Bed, the other with 2 Sets of Bunks
- Fully Equipped Kitchen with Low Benches
- Accessible bathroom
- Ensuite with Hand Rails and Wheelchair Mobility
- Shower seat
- Digital TV & DVD Player
- Open-Plan Lounge & Dining Area
- Reverse Cycle Heating & Cooling
- Outside Decking with Outdoor Setting
- Steps and Ramp for Access