Set in over 3 hectares of lush tropical gardens, Hotel Grand Chancellor welcomes you to the tranquil seaside village of Palm Cove, gateway to the Far North Queensland’s top heritage attractions such as the Great Barrier Reef and Daintree Rainforest.
The resort is the perfect spot for a relaxing holiday, featuring 2 swimming pools, restaurant, bar, alfresco dining, massage, beauty and hair salon, games room and is within 5 minutes walk to the beach. Hotel Grand Chancellor Palm Cove also has a dedicated Conference and Events Centre, catering for up to 500 guests. Wedding ceremonies and special occasions are especially memorable events.
Palm Cove is situated 30 minutes north of Cairns and 40 minutes south of Port Douglas. It is approximately 20 minutes from Cairns International and Domestic Airport.
Whether you would rather hang out by the pool with a refreshing cocktail, or make the resort your base for exploring the region’s heritage listed attractions, Hotel Grand Chancellor Palm Cove offers a range of services and facilities which will help make your break relaxing and rewarding.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi access for hotel guests – 250mb per day (2 devices)
- Complimentary Wi-Fi access for bookings made on their website – 500mb per day (2 devices)
- 24-hour reception desk
- Two outdoor swimming pools, including the iconic children’s crocodile slide
- Games Room
- Massage & Beauty Salon
- Restaurant, including al fresco dining, Bar, Micro Bar & Room Service
- Guest services; can assist in booking transport/transfers and tours
- Conference & Events Centre
- Foreign currency exchange
- Safes in all bedrooms
- Guest dry cleaning service (charges apply)
- Guest laundry facilities (charges apply); a coin operated laundry facility is located near Reception
- Self car parking (complimentary)
- Accessible Room
- Accessible Bathroom
- Wheelchair Access
- Disabled Facilities