Seafarers Diamond Beach, 16 Saltwater Crescent, Diamond Beach, New South Wales
Seafarers Diamond Beach is a delightful, wheelchair & dog-friendly holiday home, located in the quiet beachside village of Diamond Beach, NSW (just north of Forster). A bright and sun-filled coastal home, Seafarers has been designed and built to be both wheelchair friendly and dog-friendly. It is the ideal location for the whole family (2 & 4 legged) to enjoy a relaxing beach holiday.
Ultra Personal Service – The property owners meet you on your arrival to answer any questions and provide local information. During your stay, they are readily available by text for any recommendations, advice or assistance.
Other disability amenities:
- Carer support assistance available locally as required
- Separate Support Carers facilities available on site
- Seafarers wheelchair & dog-friendly holiday home features:
- Ideal for the whole family
- Easy Access – extra-wide entrance ramps, pathways, doorways and hallways.
- Huge beautiful, wheelchair accessible bathroom, with roll-in/open wide shower, adjustable shower hose, glide under vanity + grab bars & shower chair.
- Beautiful bedrooms and coastal interiors with extra-wide doorways and hallways.
- Private Tropical Pool with handrail access and poolside BBQ area.
- Dog-Friendly – Inside and out, with a fully fenced and gated, secure yard. Large and Small dogs welcome.
- Separate Carers facilities available.
- Easy On-Site Disabled Vehicle Parking.
- Electric Lift Leather Lounge Chair.
- Free WiFi
- 400m level stroll to 24hr Dog-Friendly Diamond Beach
- Close to all amenities