The two owners who operate the Stratford Deli are Gail Grossman and Eugene Grossman. After being in operation for 15 years many memories have been created and stories remembered.
The roots of the Deli begin at Rusty’s Markets, where Gail and Eugene sold pies and chutneys. The Deli has since grown into a catering business and local hub for delicious food, dietary alternatives and a quirky atmosphere for all people to be welcomed.
- Monday – Friday 6:15am to 4:30pm
- Saturday – Sunday 6:15am to 4:00pm
FEATURES AND FACILITIES:
- Seats: 50
- Customer Carpark
- Live Music
- Alfresco Dining
- Vegetarian Options / Gluten Free Options
- Child Friendly / Pet Friendly
- Vegan Options
- Catering / Breakfast / Lunch
- Wheelchair Accessible Venue