Luxury hotel and apartment accommodation in a resort setting, located on the beach in Busselton. As the largest resort in the southwest of Western Australia, Abbey Beach Resort is the perfect place to relax and unwind in comfort if you are exploring Busselton, the Margaret River region, Dunsborough, and the southwest coast of Western Australia.
Set right on the beach in Busselton, Abbey Beach Resort boasts full resort facilities, not just serviced apartments, and a range of accommodation deals and options to suit all types – singles, couples, families and corporate groups.
For a holiday that’s easy and comfortable
Designed with care and attention to the requirements of our guests with mobility considerations. Abbey’s 2 Bedroom Wheelchair Accessible Apartments include all the luxury and comfort of our standard options. Plus there’s extra features like a fully equipped kitchen with lowered benches for easy access.
- Queen-sized bed
- En suite double corner spa with separate shower
- Second bedroom twin singles or double
- Second bathroom with hand-rails, walk-in shower and shower chair
- Private courtyard with ramp
- Separate living and dining Area
- Fully equipped kitchen with lowered bench-tops, oven, stove, fridge, microwave, toaster, kettle and sink
- Laundry facilities with washer and dryer
- Individually controlled reverse cycle air-conditioning
- LCD flat screen television with VCR/DVD player
- 20 FOXTEL Channels
- CD Player with iPod docking station/ Bluetooth sound system
- Telephone access for internal and outside calls plus direct dial in-room
- Free 100MB WIFI per 24 hour period
- Quality linen, pillows and bath towels
- Toiletries (shampoo, conditioner, bath gel, moisturiser)
- Iron and ironing board
- Black-out window drapery
- Hair dryer
- Alarm clock