Owned and operated by Maroondah City Council, Maroondah Leisure’s facilities which include Aquanation, Aquahub, Croydon Memorial Pool, Dorset Golf, Ringwood Golf and The Rings indoor stadium provide a range of activities and programs at affordable prices.
Integrated programs and services across all six venues are aimed at ensuring Maroondah and its surrounding communities as well as visitors to the region have the opportunity to lead a healthy and active lifestyle.
Spa, sauna and steam room
Relax and unwind in the spa, sauna and steam room. The spa provides maximum invigoration and those requiring wheelchair ramp access can enjoy the spa zone, accessible via the warm water pool.
Learn to Swim
Swimming lessons at Aquanation mean everybody can learn to swim. The swimming lessons are perfect for every age and every ability. Aquanation offer classes for children aged six months and above, plus they have an adult swimming program too.
They teach the Royal Life Saving Swim and Survive program in our indoor aquatic centre.
- All teachers are AUSTSWIM qualified
- Dedicated learn to swim pool, with warmer water and shallower depths
- A safe yet enjoyable learning environment
- Small class sizes and a focus on individual learning
- Accessible pools and changing areas
- Access and inclusion program for those with special needs
- Lessons run all year round, pausing for the Christmas, New Year, Easter periods and one week in the September school holidays.
- Holiday Intensive Swim Program, four times per calendar year
- School swimming programs available
- A height adjustable adult-sized changing bench
- A tracking hoist system
- Enough space
- A safe and clean environment.
- Accessible Parking
- Accessible Toilet
- Disabled Toilets
- Disabled Facilities
- Wheelchair Access