Barossa Weintal Hotel – your number one choice for accommodation, dining and functions in the beautiful Barossa, South Australia.
Barossa Weintal Hotel is located just an hour’s drive north east of Adelaide, a short drive through a world renowned wine region and charming towns.
Here are just a few reasons why people choose to stay at the Barossa Weintal Hotel:
- Friendly staff who will greet you upon check-in and be available to assist throughout your stay. Their job is to ensure you have an awesome experience that will leave you wanting to come back again and again!
- FREE WIFI now available whilst you are staying with us. Wireless internet access is available in guest rooms, function rooms and all public areas of the hotel – speak to reception staff when you check-in for access information
- Manager on duty 24 hours – even outside of Reception hours, a Night Manager is onsite 24 hours to assist with late arrivals (please advise in advance) or for our guests who may require an early check-out
- Reception Hours: Open from 7am – 9pm daily
- The Garden Restaurant and Tavern are open daily for breakfast, lunch and dinner offering guests modern Australian cuisine. Open to both the public & guests. More information is available on our Bars & Dining page
- The recreational facilities are complimentary for all guests staying with us including use of the outdoor swimming pool, perfect for a cooling dip on a warm summer day.
- A Guest laundry is available onsite for all guests with washing machine and clothes dryer. Please note that charges apply for use of these facilities.
- Free car parking is available onsite for all guests staying with us
- Barossa Weintal Hotel welcomes coach groups to stay with us. We understand the needs and requirements of the coach market. Contact us today about your next group holiday
- The hotel boasts multiple function spaces available for private hire. These facilities are located within the main building of our hotel. The Champagne Room provides a beautiful backdrop for your next conference, wedding reception or special event. These facilities can be hired in conjunction with or separate to accommodation, and a range of catering packages available. The Conferences & Functions page has more information
Barossa Weintal Hotel offers you a variety of rooms for your next holiday in Tanunda. We have an assortment of accommodation types to suit just about every guests need for a visit to the Barossa.
Perfect for families, couples, groups, corporate & business travellers, self-drive and coach groups
All rooms enjoy complimentary access to the hotels facilities, such as the outdoor swimming pool, spa and guest laundry, and can take advantage of the onsite restaurant, bar, complimentary wireless internet access and room service.
- Two Accessible Rooms
- Accessible Bathroom
- Complete wheel in access for wheelchair or commode.
- Plastic shower seat
- Fixed height, handheld shower hose
- Wheelchair Access
- Disabled Facilities