Welcome to Best Western Plus Launceston, located in the city centre, just a 15 minute drive from Launceston Airport and a short walk from the main shopping area.
With its distinct style and personalised guest services – all features of the Best Western Plus brand – the hotel offers 116 comfortable guest rooms, a restaurant specialising in Tasmania’s best local produce, a bar and two conference rooms accommodating up to 150 people.
Staying at the Best Western Plus Launceston locates you close to several Launceston attractions, such as James Boag’s Brewery, Launceston Seaport, Cataract Gorge and Aurora Stadium; home of the Tassie Hawks.
Whether your travel needs are for leisure or work, the hotel caters for all guest needs with comfort and ease. Choose from our Standard, Superior or Executive to experience a wide range of added services in one of Australia’s best scenic locations in Tasmania, south of the Bass Strait.
- 100% Non-Smoking
- Business Centre
- Cable or Satellite TV – Free
- Conference and/or Meeting Facilities
- Dry Cleaning
- Free Wi-fi
- Fully Licensed Bar
- Functions Welcome
- Guest Laundry
- In-Room Safe
- Laundry Service
- Licensed bar open Bistro hours
- Onsite Parking
- Physically Challenged Facilities
- Restaurant Onsite
- Room Service Available
- Room Service Available (limited hours)
- Safe Deposit Box
Best Western Plus Launceston offers accessible room for people with reduce mobility.
- Three (2) accessible unit with no step to unit and designated carspace available.
- Accessible bathroom: Bathroom has no hob into shower. Shower chair, hand held shower, shower rails, lowered hand basin 800mm from floor & lowered mirror. Toilet bowl 460mm and no toilet rails available.