Native birds and animals abound in this oasis opposite the Byron Bay Golf Club, just 5 minutes drive (3 kilometres) south of the hustle and bustle of Byron Bay.
Adjoining Cape Byron Marine Park and Arakwal National Park, Byron Bay Rainforest Resort is a peaceful retreat where you can escape to relax and revitalize.
Stroll through the cool rainforest to the white sands of Tallow Beach and sparkling clear waters of the Pacific Ocean, just 300 metres as the crow flies and 15 minutes via walking tracks around Tallow Lake.
Byron Bay Rainforest Resort welcomes everyone seeking a quiet, peaceful getaway, including people with their four pawed babies, and disabled travellers, who are catered for with wheelchair friendly accommodation and facilities.
They invite you to experience a holiday in Byron Bay where access is smooth and your special needs are catered for.
- 15 metre salt water swimming pool with ramp access. Now heated all year round.
- Disabled facilities
- Walking and wheeling paths over 6 acres
- Walking and exercise tracks over 29 acres
- Pet Friendly
- Massage Services available
- Coastal Rainforest, dry heath and ti-tree wetlands
- Abundant bird and animal life, see Nature Notes for more information
- Environmental considerations: recycling in cabins, reverse cycle aircon Eco-inverter (saves 20% energy)
- EFTPOS, Laundry, full kitchen in the Cabana (games room)
- Games room with 8 ball pool and table tennis
- Free private guest parking
- Accessible Rooms
- Accessible Bathrooms
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Disabled Facilities