Think innovative space, a spectacular al fresco and lawn area, a tasting paddle of ciders, great food, the best Bellarine wines around, a solid selection of beer, fair trade coffee. . .
The Flying Brick Cider Co is all about fabulous food without the ‘fancy’.
WHAT MAKES FLYING BRICK CIDER SO SPECIAL…
- Crafted in the heart of the stunning Bellarine Peninsula, the core Flying Brick range comprises three ciders – Original, Draught and Pear. The Flying Brick Cider Co is also always busy crafting up boutique, specialty batches from fresh, seasonal fruit – look out for these exclusive pours when you visit us at the Flying Brick Cider Co!
- Lots of ciders on the market are made from fruit concentrate – often imported. Some mainstream ciders are nothing more than synthetic carbonated water. The Flying Brick range is literally the result of gathering, pressing and fermenting fresh, crispy Victorian apples and succulent Packham Pears.
- All Flying Brick ciders are naturally crafted using traditional methods and made from 100% fresh fruit, free from added sugars, colours or concentrates.
- Flying Brick Cider is dangerously delicious!
- Wheelchair Accessible Restaurant
- Accessible Bathroom
- Bathroom with grab rails
- Accessible Parking