Find a piece of paradise just past Coles Bay on the east coast of Tasmania. Book one of the elegant accommodation options at Freycinet Lodge. If you are a Tasmanian, interstate or international Autoclub member, you can enjoy a 25% member discount on accommodation with us.
The cabins range from one and two rooms to exclusive couples’ retreats and luxurious, 4.5 star premier suites. They are all sensitive to the natural environment as they nestle in the surrounding native bushland and join the main lodge complex by timber walkways. Freycinet Lodge is the only accommodation in Freycinet National Park.
Freycinet Lodge also offers accessible cabins for people with reduce mobility.
- Two (2) accessible cabins have 4 cm access step into cabins
- Spacious bathrooms with shower chair, hand held shower, rails, lowered hand basin 800mm from floor & lowered mirror.
- Toilet bowl 460mm and has toilet rails.
The facilities are designed to make your stay even more comfortable and that includes:
- Free guest car park
- Free WiFi in main Lodge, Bar and Restaurants
- Iron, ironing board and hairdryer in every room
- Bistro for day visitors and guests
- Two restaurants
- Guest laundry
- Tennis court
- Conference facilties suitable for meetings, conventions, corporate events and weddings.
- Tour bookings
- National Park passes sales
- Gift Shop, Gallery and Providore
- Reception desk with after-hours security phone while Reception and main Lodge are closed