Kangaroo Bay Apartments are the fresh addition to the Tasmanian accommodation market with construction completed at the end of July 2016.
These contemporary apartments will be sure to impress with a range of high quality accommodation options to suit groups of all sizes. All our accommodation is self contained and includes all the comforts of home – fully equipped kitchen, lounge, laundry with washing machine and dryer. They also boast a spacious bathroom with walk in shower, private balcony, bluetooth speaker, free WiFi, modern décor.
Our two bedroom apartments can sleep up to six guests and include the choice of either two queen beds or queen and two singles, plus a double sofa bed. Our three bedroom apartment can sleep up to 10 guests with two queen beds, four single bunk beds and a double sofa bed. Finally, our three bedroom Cottage which is located just 900 metres down the road can sleep up to eight guests in two queen beds, two single beds and double sofa bed. Other features include free undercover on site parking, lift access to most apartments, plus a disability access apartment with roll up sinks and appliances, grab rails, roll in shower, disabled access toilet, wheel chair access to the balcony and wide doorways.
These contemporary, two and three bedroom accommodations in the heart of Bellerive on Hobart’s Eastern Shore, are perfectly positioned for visitors to enjoy all that southern Tasmania has to offer. Kangaroo Bay Apartments and Cottage are the ideal choice for visitors coming for business or leisure, being located on Hobart’s eastern shore just 6km from the CBD, and just a stone’s throw away from Blundstone Arena. The convenient location is within easy walking distance to buses, ferries, beaches, restaurants, take aways, pub, bottle shop and a fresh fruit and vegetable store.
So why stay at Kangaroo Bay Apartments?
Apart from the fact that our property is sparkling and new (built in 2016):
- The convenient location of the main apartment block in Scott Street, Bellerive is just a block away from Blundstone Arena, which is regularly showcasing local and international sporting events, including AFL and cricket.
- It is perfect for couples or families, with the various bedding arrangements and sleeping between six and ten guests in each type of accommodation.
- Close to so many activities and attractions, being walking distance to restaurants, the beach, buses, Blundstone Arena, bottleshop and pub, and conveniently located to access all of that Greater Hobart has to offer. The Apartments and Cottage are also just a short walk to Bellerive Beach and picturesque Bellerive Bluff, restaurants and take away venues, and short drive to a major shopping centre.
- Hobart City is just an 8 minute drive, the airport just 15 minutes, and other key Southern Tasmanian attractions are all within easy driving distance. Free on site parking is also available, so you can bring your car and really explore the region.
- Ideal for guys or girls weekends away, with long single beds for the taller blokes, private balcony for afternoon drinks, walking distance to restaurants, pub, bottleshop, yacht club, cricket and footy at Blundstone Arena, and space to sit around and spend time together.
- Perfect for corporate guests, with free Wifi, on site parking, less than 10 minutes to Hobart CBD, and 15 minutes to the airport. Weekly rates are also available.
- A great option for large groups, as there are four apartments plus the Cottage with room for up to 48 guests in total.