Inspired by its Neo-Georgian architecture, 4 star Hotel Grand Chancellor Adelaide on Currie’s 64-room boutique hotel is a downtown landmark, centrally located on the corner of the cosmopolitan laneway of Gilbert Place.
With Leigh Street, Peel Street and Gilbert Place on our doorstep, the Hotel Grand Chancellor on Currie sits at the focal point of Adelaide’s great food and wine renaissance. With an emerging sense of community and a focus on local produce, the city of Adelaide has become a smorgasbord of dining, art and culture for business and leisure guests alike.
Enjoy personalised service, a choice of accommodation styles, indoor heated swimming pool, spa, gym, and complimentary Wi-Fi; all while being located in the heart of Adelaide.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi access for hotel guests – 250mb per day (2 devices)
- Complimentary Wi-Fi access for bookings made on this website – 500mb per day (2 devices)
- Upgrade speed for $15.00 unlimited data 1mb download speed
- 24-hour reception
- 24-hour room service
- Complimentary use of luggage storage area
- Complimentary use of safety deposit boxes at reception
- Lobby area with fireplace and complimentary newspapers
- Visitor information booth
- Disabled entrance
- Disabled rooms available upon request
- Multi-lingual staff
- In-house Guest Laundry (charges apply)
- Same-day Dry Cleaning Service available (charges apply)
- Nearby Secure-Car parking, rates from $18.00 per 24 hours
- In Room Massage Available on request (charges apply)
- Accessible Room
- Accessible Bathroom
- Wheelchair Access
- Disabled Facilities