When it comes to staying in Hobart the only place to be is on the waterfront at Hotel Grand Chancellor Hobart, featuring some of the best views in the city. Overlooking the River Derwent and Constitution Dock, this Tasmanian hotel is just minutes away from popular attractions like, Salamanca Place, Battery Point and the Central Business District, but intimate enough to ensure a perfectly relaxing experience.
Enjoy the comfort, space and facilities of one of Hobart’s largest hotels. Work out in our state-of-the-art fitness centre or enjoy a rejuvenating swim in the heated indoor pool. Meet for drinks in The Atrium Lounge or reserve a table at the popular Restaurant Tasman, where magnificent harbour views meet contemporary cuisine. For meetings and special events, the hotel offers a range of meeting rooms from intimate board rooms and meeting spaces right up to major convention facilities.
Uncover the best of Hobart at Hotel Grand Chancellor, which brings the perfect measure of style and substance to accommodation on the waterfront.
HOTEL AMENITIES AND GUEST SERVICES
- Complimentary Standard Wi-Fi with a reasonable download, but if you want to go really fast or download a movie then some nominal charges will apply.
- 24 hour front desk
- Valet parking; $18 per vehicle overnight
- Undercover self parking; $9 per vehicle overnight (limited space)
- Bus / coach park area
- Car Rental on request
- Currency exchange facilities
- Dry cleaning / laundry service
- Guest laundry facility (charges apply)
- Facilities for disabled persons
- Hotel airport/city transport booking facility
- Massage booking service
- Post and parcel service
- Hair dresser based in the Lobby
- Baby sitting on request
- 24 hour room service
- Photocopying and faxing service available
- Business centre including 2 terminals and a printer (charges apply)
- Accessible Rooms
- Accessible Bathrooms
- Wheel-in Shower
- Shower Seat
- Wheelchair Access
- Disabled Facilities