Enjoying pride of place near the waterfront in Sydney’s most desirable location. Just minutes from the pulsating excitement of Darling Harbour and surrounded by lively restaurants, bars and cafes. Ibis Sydney King Street Wharf features 91 modern rooms, with easy access to Sydney buses, ferries and trains as well as the Sydney Aquarium, Wildlife World, Imax Theatre, Sydney Showboats, Australian National Maritime Museum and Circular Quay.
Situated within walking distance of Sydney’s vibrant Darling Harbour, ibis Sydney King Street Wharf is surrounded by some of the city’s top attractions, bars and restaurants. Guests looking for hotels in Sydney that would allow them to explore the city sh ould look no further than this stylish, affordable option. Ideal for families, couples and groups of friends, this versatile Sydney hotel has everything needed for a great break – location, comfort, public transport access, and warm, friendly service.
IBIS King St Wharf Hotel offers accessible room for people with disability.
The Access Room Measures: 3m x 4.2m
- Door width 840mm clear open width.
- Lever handle 1m above the floor.
- Swipe card entry from the corridor triggers an automatic door opener. A wall mounted green button triggers the door to open from the internal corridor. Automatic door return.
- Interconnecting room.
- One Queen sized bed.
- Height of main bed from top of mattress to floor 570mm.
- Space underneath the bed approx 25cm.
- Distance from the bed;Foot of the wall 1.1mm.
- Right side to the wall 885mm
- Left side to the desk 1.2m.
- Lights and TV (remote) can be operated from bed.
- Phone is located on the desk, away from the bed.
- Light switches 950mm.
- Airconditioning control height 960m.
- The tea/coffee making facilities can be reached.
- The view from the window is city buildings.
The Accessible Bathroom measures 2.4m x 2.4mm
- Sliding door width 890mm.
- Basin height front edge to floor 770mm.
- Lever taps.
- roll-in shower and fold down seat.
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Disabled Facilities