Situated on the unspoilt Sapphire Coast, halfway between Melbourne and Sydney and less than three hours from Canberra, the historic village of Pambula offers the best of both worlds. Idlewilde Town & Country Motor Inn is located in the heart of Pambula, NSW and provides guests a truly unforgettable stay.
Set in a relaxing country coastal atmosphere, there are just as many amazing sights to take in as there are amenities to take advantage of. The quaint inn has a solar heated indoor pool, free Wi-Fi, airport drop-off and pick-up service, and even a car and boat washing area. However, the amenities don’t end there.
Serving Guests for Over 35 Years
Idlewilde Town & Country Motor Inn is the perfect place to stay for your anniversary whilst visiting your friends in the area or with your family for a relaxing getaway. They have sixteen comfortable ground floor rooms that have more amenities that you would typically get at a five-star hotel. They offer ample parking space for your car and boat, with the motel situated on spacious grounds to wander and explore. The best part is that you won’t have to pay half as much as those pricey hotels ask for!
The ensuite units have the following:
• Kitchenette: crockery, cutlery, toaster and microwave
• Interconnecting family units sleep up to six • Tea and coffee making facilities
• Large refrigerators • Reverse cycle air conditioning • Free WIFI• Colour TV • Ceiling fans
• Heating & electric blankets • Disabled facilities
On top of all of this, the hotel also has a spacious garden area with a barbeque, guest laundry facilities and an excellent mini-conference and workshopping venue.
- Accessible Room
- Accessible Bathroom
- Complete wheel in access for wheelchair or commode.
- Plastic shower seat
- Fixed height, handheld shower hose
- Wheelchair Access
- Disabled Facilities