Loxton is one of the Riverland’s five major towns and, some say, the prettiest of all. Its vibrant, extra wide, village style main street is unique, because most businesses are still independently owned and run. Loxton is proudly local. With the glorious Murray River at the end of the shopping precinct, the town of Loxton is a regional success story, as is the Loxton Hotel, one of South Australia’s great country pubs!
Established in 1908 the historic Loxton Hotel is proudly owned by the Loxton community, channelling profits back into local charities, projects and events. The magnificent and massive hotel building has been extensively renovated, ensuring a seamless blend of new modern facilities and heritage areas.
Loxton, a great place to visit! Loxton Hotel, a great place to stay!
- Tariff $125 for one or two adults
- Queen bed
- Free Wi-FI
- Electric blankets
- Writing desk
- Digital TV with USB port
- Direct dial phone
- Split air conditioning system
- Iron & ironing board
- Tea & coffee making facilities
- Room service available
- Accessible via lift
- Street parking
- Check in time is from 2pm.
- Check out time strictly 10am.
- When booking credit card details will be required to secure the reservation.
- Reception is open daily from 7am.
- Rates are not commissionable.
- All rooms strictly no smoking. Should smoking occur a cleaning fee of $200 will be charged to the registered guest.
- Accessible Room
- Accessible Bathrooms
- Complete wheel in access for wheelchair or commode.
- Plastic shower seat
- Fixed height, handheld shower hose
- Lowered washbasin
- Lowered Mirror
- Wheelchair Access
- Disabled Facilities