Spend your days relaxing and soaking up the atmosphere and serenity that is Nornalup, at the Nornalup Riverside Chalets. Nornalup Riverside Chalets are located a few kilometres south of Walpole, in the South West of Western Australia. With the abundant and colourful bird life to keep you company and the Frankland River as the backdrop, this is the perfect place to relax and explore the surrounding countryside.
Perfect Reflections and the spectacular Walpole-Nornalup National Park. They have 8 self contained 1,2 and 3 bedroom chalets which are perfect for couples or families.
Just 10 minutes’ drive away is the famous, award winning Valley of the Giants Tree Top Walk, one of the fantastic sights to be seen and explored in this wonderland area.
FACILITIES PROVIDED OR CLOSE BY
- Boat ramp opposite
- Boat parking available
- Hire canoes (special rates for guests)
- 10 minutes from Walpole shops, cafes and restaurants
- Park and playground opposite
- Community Hall opposite available for functions
- Use of laundry (small charge applies)
- BBQ area available to all
- Accessible Chalet
- Accessible Bathroom
- Complete wheel in access for wheelchair or commode.
- Plastic shower seat
- Adjustable height, handheld shower hose
- Lowered washbasin
- Wheelchair Access
- Disabled Facilities