A sophisticated dining space adorned with crisp white linen and stunning surrounding waterfront views, this 120 seater is set to create some competition on the Brisbane dining scene.
Signature favourites like the pepper-crusted swordfish with Noosa red tomatoes and barramundi fillets will stay on the menu as well as new and exciting dishes. Fine dining with a touch of the tropics, OTTO is a must visit for those after an opulent dining experience. Book now to celebrate a special occasion or for your next corporate function.
- Accessible by wheelchair
- Function for 100-300
- Function for 50-100
- Private Dining Room
- Suitable for Families with children
- Suitable for Functions
- Suitable for Groups of 10
- Waterfront Dining
OTTO Opening Hours
- Lunch: Monday to Friday 12pm – 3pm
- BYO Saturday Lunches / $75pp & BYO wine 12pm-2:30pm
- Dinner: Monday to Saturday 5.30pm to 10pm
- Wheelchair Accessible Restaurant
- Accessible Bathroom