Located in Sydney’s Central Business District, Radisson Hotel and Suites Sydney makes it easy to explore the heart of Australia’s best-known metropolis. Walk one kilometre to attend events at the International Convention Centre Sydney (ICC) or meander one block to discover Darling Harbour’s famous dining, shopping and nightlife. You can also take a quick train ride to tour the iconic Sydney Opera House.
Hotel Amenities & Services
Stop by our fitness centre for a swim in the indoor pool, or book an appointment with our on-site personal trainer. The hotel’s premium amenities include:
- On-site breakfast restaurant
- Express Check-Out Service
- Valet parking
- Business centre
- Fitness centre with gym, indoor pool, sauna and spa
Accessible Rooms are similar in style and configuration to the One Bedroom Suites but features wider doors, roll-in bathrooms with hand rails, lower basin, pull-down shower seat and wider pathways.
Accessible features may include:
- Amenities within accessible range to reach
- Roll-in shower
- Grab bars alongside toilet
- Grab bars by tub
- Wider guest room and bathroom doorways
- Wheelchair-accessible lobby
- Wheelchair-accessible public entrance
- Wheelchair-accessible public restrooms
Please contact the hotel to confirm if an accessible room will meet your needs or if you have other questions.