Salamanca Wharf Hotel is a contemporary self-contained boutique apartment hotel offers its visitors ultimate comfort and convenience within one of the oldest and most beautiful precincts in Australia.
Salamanca Wharf Hotel has been awarded a ‘Stellar Stays’ property, earning a place among the top 3% of over 800,000 properties worldwide.
Entering one of the rooms is like being invited into the beautiful and comfortable sanctuary of an adventurous friend.
Inspired by the majesty, beauty and colour of Antarctica, the rooms feature extraordinary photography by Antarctic adventurer Laurent Dick. The crisp and vibrant colours of Antarctica, blue, aqua, golden orange and russet are reflected in the decoration throughout the hotel.
Quality timber finishes and furniture sit alongside colourful curtains, cushions and throws. All the rooms are individually heated and cooled, keeping you in control of the temperature. Most importantly the massive glass windows in every room can be thrown open to let in the famous Tasmanian fresh air.
Functional fully-equipped kitchens featuring quality appliances enable you to cook up a storm if the mood takes you. Our kitchen also includes a fully stocked bar fridge full of Tasmania’s best beers, wines, cheeses and chocolate.
In Room Facilities
The Salamanca Wharf Hotel has been designed to provide our guests with every modern comfort and convenience within a beautiful self-contained apartment. Our Hotel provides you with the option of cooking or laundering for yourself if you so desire, or simply using it as a traditional hotel room with the bonus of some extra space to stretch out, do some work or conduct a meeting. All this within Tasmania’s premier entertainment precinct – Salamanca.
- Fully equipped kitchens featuring Smeg appliances and granite bench tops
- Kettle, toaster, cooking utensils, crockery and cutlery
- Fully stocked bar fridge filled with premium Tasmanian wines, beer, cheeses and chocolate
- Individual room controlled air-conditioning and heating
- Opening windows providing true ventilation
- Lighting designed to read and work by, with dimming controls
- King or Queen size beds
- Luxury bedding, including goose down doonas and comfort pillow options
- Complimentary WIFI internet access and cable access
- International dial direct telephone
- Beautiful mosaic-tiled bathrooms
- Deluxe showers
- In room safe
- Smart tvs
- Secure undercover parking
- Super Soaker spa baths (some Premium apartments and Loft Penthouses only)
- Laundry facilities – washing machines/dryers (most rooms)
- In room movies
- Complimentary daily newspaper
- Wheelchair access (Premium Apartments)
- Timber floors and luxury carpet
- Inspiring Antarctic photography
- Compendium sharing Tasmania’s secrets
- Accessible Rooms
- Accessible Bathrooms
- Wheelchair Access
- Disabled Facilties