Take the family to the wheelchair-accessible Victoria Park picnic area for a relaxing barbecue and a walk in the rainforest, near Alstonville.
- From the Pacific Highway (north or south):
- Take the Bruxner Highway exit to Lismore/Alstonville
- Take the Alstonville exit
- Head south along Wardell Road
- Turn right into Dalwood Road over the causeway, then turn left into Victoria Park Road.
- Veer right at the ‘Y’ junction and follow the road to Victoria Park Nature Reserve
- Non-flush toilets
- Picnic tables
- Barbecue facilities -Gas/electric barbecues (free)
PARK ENTRY FEES:
$8 per vehicle per day. The park has coin-operated pay and display machine
- Fully Wheelchair Accessible Area