Idyllically nestled inside Bournda National Park and surrounded by pristine white ocean beaches and towering eucalypt forests, Woodbine Park Eco Cabins provide a truly unique nature-based holiday experience. Located in the heart of one of Australia’s premier stretches of coast.
Wake to the sound of the nearby sea, with kookaburras and kangaroos as your neighbours.
Take in a round of golf, go fishing, swimming or surfing, or simply relax in the shade by your cabin. Enjoy the onsite playground, barbecues, tennis or swimming pool.
Explore Bournda National Park…its island, lake and lagoon…and encounter wildlife and marine life in their natural environment.
Comprising 20 x two bedroom fully self contained holiday cabins and sporting facilities on site just 5 minutes north of magical Merimbula with all its attractions, they provide the best of both worlds.
Getting close to nature usually entails giving up the comforts of home, but that’s not the case at Woodbine Park. Our attractively timber lined cabins designed to blend into the natural environment are fully self-contained and offer all those home comforts including
- fully equipped kitchen with large fridge, stove and microwave
- ensuite with shower, toilet
- your own laundry facilities
- pot belly wood stove heating (wood supplied)
- large flat screen colour TV with good reception and DVD player
- radio and alarm
- undercover parking beside your cabin
- 2 separate bedrooms (cabins can sleep up to 6 persons)
- 1 queen bed in main bedroom and 4 single beds in second bedroom
- All linen and towels supplied
- Cots, highchairs and fireguards available on request
- Accessible Room
- Accessible Bathroom
- Complete wheel in access for wheelchair or commode.
- Plastic shower seat
- Adjustable height, handheld shower hose
- Lowered washbasin
- Lowered Mirror
- Wheelchair Access
- Disabled Facilities